Exploring the Sacraments
Appreciating God’s Presence
I wrote this book in 1993, some
Whilst there are details I would now change the unity of the book stands.
I offer it on this web-site at the suggestion of parishioners at a
meeting preparing with their children for the completion of Initiation with
the sacraments of Confirmation and First Communion.
It is to invite people to reflect on the great gift and secret that the
sacramental life of the Church is.
You might care to read a chapter or two.
It may prove helpful if you are:
· parents of infants preparing for baptism,
· parents of young people preparing for Confirmation and
· a couple preparing for marriage,
· a person thinking about the “otherness” and mystery of life”
· a person thinking of entering on the Christian journey
If you want to address any questions or comments to me I can be reached at
the Parish House 08 8294 1888 or by
Glenelg Parish, South Australia